On Symmetries . . .
“…although the symmetries are hidden from us, we can sense that they are latent in nature, governing everything about us. That’s the most exciting idea I know: that nature is much simpler than it looks. Nothing makes me more hopeful that our generation of human beings may actually hold the key to the universe in our hands — that perhaps in our lifetime we may be able to tell why all of what we see in immense universe of galaxies and particles is logically inevitable.”
- Symmetry — Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Symmetry in physics — Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gauge theory — Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- François Gieres, “About Symmetries in Physics”, arXiv:hep-th/9712154.
- Roelof Bijke, “Symmetries in Physics”, arXiv:nucl-th/0509007.